CorelDraw Graphics Suite X8 - Full Version
Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites. With advanced support for Windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project. CorelDRAW your way.
Main Applications Included
- CorelDRAW® X8 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® X8 – Image editing
- Corel Font Manager™ X8 – TrueType and OpenType font management
- Corel® PowerTRACE® X8 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (as part of the CorelDRAW X8 application)
- Corel® CONNECT™ – Content finder
- Corel® CAPTURE™ X8 – Screen capture tools
- Corel® Website Creator™* – Website design
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack.
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64.
- 2GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space.
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet.
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.
- DVD drive (required for box installation).
- Internet connection required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, receive performance and stability updates, access online content, and use some features, such as QR Codes or the Content Exchange. You can use CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offline provided you connect to the Internet at least once a month so that we can validate your software license.
Other Related Search TermsCorel Draw Graphic Design Software